Recreation vehicle repairers service and repair recreation vehicles (including motorhomes, campervans, caravans, pop-tops, camper trailers, tent trailers, 5th wheelers and slide-ons) and related components.
Recreation Vehicle Repairer
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What is the vacancy level for this occupation?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
This role would suite the below personality styles:
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Personality Style" with a career.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults in recreation vehicle engines, bodies and parts
- Repairing and replacing worn and defective parts and reassembling mechanical and other components, and referring to service manuals as needed
- Performing scheduled maintenance services
- Inspecting and servicing wheels, braking systems, suspension systems, battery systems, plumbing systems and LPG systems in recreation vehicles
- Terminating and connect electrical systems
- Removing and replacing recreation vehicle floors, frames, roofs, cladding, windows, doors and other items
- Repairing recreation vehicle chassis, frames and associated components
- Carrying out mechanical cutting, welding and using hand tools
- Recreation Vehicle Repairer
- Recreation Vehicle Technician
- Repair Technician
- Caravan Repairer
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate III in Recreational Vehicle Service and Repair
Other Careers In This Industry
STOREMAN/WAREHOUSE CO-ORDINATOR/FORKLIFT DRIVER
- Rowie's Cakes - a kitchen that bakes wheat, yeast, gluten and dairy free
- To efficiently move finished product within an inside and outside warehouse environment. Ensuring that documentation, labelling, palletisation and presentation are done accurately as they are critical for each despatch.
- BE PART OF A GROWING WHOLESALE BAKERY BUSINESS
- WANT TO WORK WITH A FUN TEAM OF ENERGETIC PEOPLE
- AN AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS WITH A CREATIVE FOUNDER
- Manufacturing, Transport & LogisticsForklift Drivers
- Mon 12 Mar , 2018
- Mascot, New South Wales
- Thu 8 Mar , 2018
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Tue 6 Mar , 2018
- Queanbeyan East, New South Wales
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/